Supersymmetry

 
Ryan Oronzi is a paranoid, neurotic, and brilliant physicist who has developed a quantum military technology that could make soldiers nearly invincible in the field. The technology, however, gives power to the quantum creature known as the varcolac, which slowly begins to manipulate Dr. Oronzi and take over his mind. Oronzi eventually becomes the unwilling pawn of the varcolac in its bid to control the world.

The creature immediately starts attacking those responsible for defeating it fifteen years earlier, including Sandra and Alex Kelley—the two versions of Alessandra Kelley who are still living as separate people. The two young women must fight the varcolac, despite the fact that defeating it may mean resolving once again into a single person.
 
My Review
 
 
This book is kind of a follow up to Superposition. It features the Kelley family. Also, I can't forget the varcolac. The reason I say that this book is "kind of" because if you have not read Superposition, then you still will be drawn to this book but I can tell you that after finishing this book, you will want to go back and pick up a copy. I could not stop reading this book. When I did put it down for a moment, I was already half way done. Of course, when I could, I rushed back to this book and finished the last half just as quickly as I did the first half. I absolutely love this book and books from Mr. Walton. I can't wait to read the next book and learn more about the varcolac. For a fan of sci-fi books this is a great book. Although I would classify this book as a quantum physics book. Which if this is what all these types of books are like, than sign me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations